Falcon’s dedicated and experienced team supports firms engaging in the following investment adviser (i.e., MiFID) activities:
- Adviser/arranger: Providing investment advice to other investment firms or directly to funds, including self-managed funds
- Marketing-only: Marketing investment funds to professional (i.e., not retail) investors across Europe
- Investment management activities other than acting as AIFM: Managing a managed account, or acting as a delegated portfolio manager for an AIFM
Our AIF ManCo (Management Company) provides both emerging and established funds access to a regulated AIFM within short time. Our clients include:
- UK firms who are already regulated to provide investment services, but who do not wish to become AIFMs.
- Non-EU firms currently managing assets who do not wish to become AIFMs, or who wish to manage EU funds to take advantage of the AIFMD marketing passport
- Firms not yet authorised who wish to manage an alternative investment fund (“AIF”)